Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year









HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

So, I guess it is traditional at these times to write up our new years resolutions. It seems very cliched and all that but I did think of one serious one for myself:

Achieve my P Plates, I know, I don’t have them. Sad isn’t it. I have all sorts of excuses but it basically it boils down to me being lazy...oh well.

Another resolution is just something that I think might relate to everyone, well at least potentially:


To not live in regret, to enjoy every moment for what it is, not judging it by other peoples perspectives/experiences. Otherwise, we will never enjoy our own lives for what they are. Being completely honest, which of us can say we follow this...


Keep thinking everyone...and take time out for yourself...hard to do huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home