Sunday, September 04, 2005

General comment on life

I was just thinking of where I was in my life. I suddenly realise that I am content and happy at the moment. I mean, obviously not completely happy or content, but enough. I don't think we should ever be completely anything, life would be so boring.

But, somehow in the midst of all the angst and worry I have somehow made it to a point outside. I know at so many times you wonder where you are going, or wonder if you could have another shot at life. Should I have made this decision, should I have taken that path, where am I going, I'm useless, I've wasted my life?

Somehow, take a chance, take a step and see what happens. If you had of asked me in about March if I thought I would be happy like this or have grown into who I am now I would have said no, I have no idea where I am going, I have no idea if I will even make it. But somehow it happened. So, keep looking for that light at the end of the tunnel, and take a break for a while before continuing your journey. But, to be more realistic, tunnels are dark, maybe you should more imagine a campsite/inn along a long winding path in the gentle sunshine with storms occasionally raging around.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Jose State tops Eastern, 35-24
New Orleans Left to the Dead and Dying Bush Sends More Than 7,000 Troops to Gulf Last 300 Refugees Leave Superdome Another Storm Possible in Hard-Hit Region Katrina's Wrath Hits Holiday Drivers Roberts Appears ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a books site. It pretty much covers books related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breaking the news - the blog way
It's been said that history is gossip, and there was plenty of both surrounding a recent murder on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a baseball collectible site. It pretty much covers baseball collectible related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home