Sunday, September 11, 2005

Decision-making

At what point in our life do we stop making the hard decisions? Or is this something that we continue to do our whole life and the fact that other people seem to be happy and focussed is the result of their difficult decisions?

Is it that we just never see the choices they make because everyone only has a few trusted people who see the depth of the anguish and doubt that besets them. Something to think about.

I think these are the decisions that define us and that we should take the time to think about them and never be loath to make them. I regret not thinking about some of my choices about my future in the past, but that has led me to where I am today, where I am in a position to make the choices I need to. So, I guess everything happens for a reason.
For friends reading this I am not in crisis, I am just thoughtful and excited about what the future holds, something I never thought I would admit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home