Friday, February 17, 2006

so many things to say

But too tired to write long passages of prose (probably even using the wrong words), so I will go with the paragraph bite.

1. Rent is awesome - no, not the movie (although I am sure that will be good too). But the stage production in St Kilda at the moment. If you are in Melbourne I urge you to go and support an 'amateur' theatre company performing a very moving and somewhat confronting rock musical.

2. Communication - the most important part in all of our relationships in everything we ever do.

3. Responsibility in government, is there such a thing? Furthermore, do we trust our government or are they just covering their own arses no matter the cost to us as a society and world? aka. the apparent gagging of the CSIRO and the revelations in four corners on industry lobbyists. I point no fingers and make no claims, I am limited to what I read and what I hear. But, how much do you trust them for our future?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home