Thursday, April 28, 2005

Decisions

I guess I write about decisions an awful lot on this blog. Though I guess it scarcely matters, to my count there are less than 6 people that know this address so hopefully they don't get too bored. But, decisions I guess are what defines us, what leads us down whichever path we are going to take.

To a degree, we have to live with our decisions, follow that path for a while to see what happens. I don't know if I believe in God, karma or some form of divine intervention but to some extent I believe that whatever path we go down we were meant to go down...So we will see what happens next. It's just like a story, except you can't skip to the ending and see what happens to the tragic hero (I always thought doing that was stupid anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home